RED Teeth, A Mountain Wine Festival
All Brands On Deck! From RED Mountain’s infamous outdoor deck, savour BC wine and cider that’s either Organic, Biodynamic, Sustainable, or Localish (w/in 3 hr. drive)
Find a new favourite. Take a risk. See what this whole cider thing is all about. See who cleans up good!
Everyone will be reaching deep into their closets and busting out their dresses, red shoes, and bright red bowties. Dress code is just that: Rossland style cocktail party + a kiss of red. Make it your own!
$45 gets you 10 tasting tokens, world-class food, and live music from Little Dave And The Big Blue Wave to set the rhythm. Ticket price also includes the shuttle to and from Rossland so everyone can imbibe in style.
$5 from every ticket sold will be donated to Rossland local, Brian Dedemus Rally Against Cancer.
Read the small print and get your tickets today:
– Saturday June 17th, 2017, 5:30pm – 9pm, RED Deck (weather permitting) and Conference Room.
– Extra Tasting Tokens only $0.50 each!
– Cocktail style food includes appies, mains, desserts.
– Shuttle departs Rossland Prestige between 5 – 6pm and will return to Rossland from 8:30pm til end of event.
– That $45 price tag is a screaming deal!
Tickets are also available at Kootenay Gateway – 2118 Columbia Ave, Rossland. (Cash only)